Welcome to our new Kesler Family Blog. I hope that we can all use this to share stories, thoughts, experiences, plans, or just random pieces of information. Feel free to post pictures, video clips or anything that you like. Sarita I did not have a specific email address for Eric. If you want to send me one I will send him an invite too. With our family growing up and spreading out and new additions that have been made and will be made I just like the idea of a forum that we can all use to keep in touch. When something exciting happens we can let everyone know. Play around with the blog and if you have any questions let me know. I am by no means a pro at this, but I might be able to help you. I am going to keep working on our layout and getting it all set up. Any suggestions let me know.
Love you all!
Liz


1 comment:
I like the idea. Thanks for setting it up Liz. I love the picture of Cletus by the way...
Post a Comment