I wanted to check in with everyone and see if there is any plan for all of us to get together this summer. I would like to come home at some point, but am not sure what is going on with everyone. It might be fun to plan something like a camping trip, or boating (since I have never been on the boat) or something. I'm not sure, I am looking for suggestions. Also, I know you all have your own plans so we kinda would need to coordinate. Anyway, everyone let me know what you think cause I know that you all have busy lives too.
Love you guys!
Lizzy
Spring Dance Recitals
11 years ago


3 comments:
Hi Kesler family. Don't forget the Kesler family reunion on the 4th of July!
Angela
Well Chaz gets home at the beginning of August and I want you to meet him... but whenever after the baby is born would be great!
ooh . . . i totally forgot about him . . . talk to mom and dad and see when they are planning on scheduling something.
Post a Comment