skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Easter Plans
So, Easter plans anyone? I know that we don't like to have things too scheduled out but I am thinking that a basic outline would be nice...just so that we can make plans as well. So, when are Liz and Ricky coming to town? Do we have anything planned for Saturday? (We can take the kids to the bid Easter egg hunts at the park orthe zoo) What is the plan for Sunday? What time is church, dinner, Easter baskets fun, egg hunts, etc? Also, are we doing the family picture on Sunday and if so what are we wearing for it and where is it going to be taken? Just basically I'd like to know where to be when and I'll make it work. So, who wants to write up our outline?
2 comments:
I officially nominate Jenn to write the schedule. She should be fine. I will get in late Thursday night and am there till Monday afternoon. I don't know for sure about Ricky. I know he has accapella jam Saturday night so last we talked he was gonna come home late Saturday night and be home for Sunday and Monday morning and leave Monday afternoon. So we will have to do the picture on Sunday. As for Easter Egg hunt at the house and Easter baskets I think Sunday. I believe mom and dad's church is at 9am, someone correct me on that if I am wrong so sounds like everything else will be Sunday afternoon. As for Saturday the zoo or the park would be a lot of fun. I don't know what all there is going on, I figure you are more in touch on that one. Don't know how much help that was, sorry.
Lizzy
The zoo thing was last saturday, but there is an easter egg hunt at ann morrison park this Saturday morning. Here's the info:
The Mix 106 Easter Egg Scramble is back! We're bringing a ton of candy & 50,000 eggs to Ann Morrison Park Saturday March 22nd for our 23rd annual event for kids 12 & under.
The morning starts with a pancake breakfast at 8am sponsored by the Arc, followed by the Easter Egg Scramble at 10am, and once it's over, stick around for the hot dog lunch.
Post a Comment