Sunday, March 9, 2008

Easter

Ok, so I am still hoping that Ricky is going to be able to come up and be with us for at least Easter Sunday and Monday . . . so . . . what's the plan? Are we going to be doing Easter eggs and stuff Saturday afternoon? Schedule Mary to stop by and take the family picture for us at some point on Sunday, cause that is the only time that I think that it will work? Suggestions? Peoples schedules (Eric and Sarita, what are your plans with the Roger's family?)? Anyway, any feedback would be helpful.
Love,
Lizzy

2 comments:

Eric Rogers said...

We don't have any plans yet. I think the Rogers are not doing anything, so we'll be around all day Sunday. Eric works all day Saturday. I work all day Monday.

Jenn Hansen said...

We don't have any plans yet. We'll probably be around all day Saturday and Sunday and probably some of Friday at well. I think that the plan was to do an easter egg hunt in the yard on Sunday and maybe something in the park on Saturday. We were also going to do the picture on Sunday since that really is the only time other than Saturday evening.
That's all I know so far...