Sunday, March 2, 2008

Family Picture

I am thinking that despite our last family picture being taken in November it way out of date at this point. White we are all together at Easter (I am assuming Ricky will be there) I think that we need to find time for a family picture. It doesn't need to be all fancy, but one with everyone in it would be wonderful. That is if we can get all 15 of us in the camera lens. Not sure how to get it all set up, just an idea.

9 comments:

Ali said...

It's already been planned Liz don't worry! Somehow we'll have to fit all fifteen in the camera lens!

Elizabeth said...

oh good, i just wanted to make sure

Eric Rogers said...

oh we can all fit. it's whether or not you'll be able to distinguish any facial features from such a wide angle . . .

Jenn Hansen said...

True. We need to start thinking about what to wear for it though. We will have 8 guys and 7 girls so there will be a pretty good balance if we want to wear different colors or something.

Elizabeth said...

Hmm . . . where are we going to be taking this picture . . . that will help in determining colors, etc.

Jenn Hansen said...

We haven't really decided a place yet...I like doing them outdoors though, but it will be early spring so not overly green.

Elizabeth said...

Outside works for me, who is going to be taking it? How formal of a photo is this I guess? That is also good information to help determine what we should wear? And I don't really know, so AJ . . . looks like you know what is going on . . . your suggestions?

Mom said...

Mary Law has volunteered to take the picture. I like the "out doors" idea. And I like the idea of something kind-of neutral, not too dressy/not too casual. The clothes shouldn't upstage the people! So what about some nice jeans and various shirts of the same color, like we did our black shirts last time.

Elizabeth said...

Black or white shirts with nice jeans works for me . . .